The TITAN Brand Content team is responsible for the creation and distribution of original content - in various forms - intended to make consumers aware of new products, release mechanics and all other brand initiatives. The BC team also manages the flow of content on TITAN social media accounts and brand sections of the website, among other platforms.
The Brand Communications Specialist is tasked with coordinating with other functions within the company to create content calendars, aid in formulating content strategies, and generating original content. S/he must be able to furnish copy, both on social media and in longer form, in the TITAN tone and voice. S/he must also master the aesthetic and linguistic look and feel of the brand, in order to assist him/her in managing TITAN’s social media platforms, specifically Instagram. S/he must also be vigilant in the discovery of new strategies, styles and tools that will help raise and fly the TITAN flag.
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree (a degree in journalism, communications or marketing would be an advantage)
- Previous social media management or content development experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Knowledgeable in utilizing various social media applications
- Good analytical skills
- Passionate about basketball and well-versed with basketball products
- Has great attention to detail and produces quality work quickly
- Knowledgeable in MS office applications
The Digital Experience Specialist (DES) is a key role in furthering Titan’s online presence. The DES, along with the Senior Digital Manager and Digital Brand Manager, will be responsible for the overall content of TITAN22.COM, to ensure seamless and timely integration with brand objectives.
The DES will take the lead in content creation for the website including product photography, social media platforms, and general website material, making sure that all output are of high standards and craftsmanship. Additionally, the DCS helps manage online visual merchandising and product upload process.
To be successful in day-to-day tasks, the DES must have a deep sensibility in design as well as a key eye on details, must have a premium level of taste with his/her aesthetic selection and thought process, and must have high awareness on cadences and timelines.
- Must be a college graduate (preferably of any design or business course)
- Must be skilled in code, web development, UX, and UI
- Must be well-versed in Excel
- Has advanced knowledge and skills in design software applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Detail oriented and able to do product photography
Taking on a leadership role, the Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager is in charge of overall management of the store s/he is assigned to and is at the forefront of protecting the brand’s identity.
As a role model, s/he exemplifies all of TITAN’S values and executes all tasks with excellence. S/he equips his/her team members with the right knowledge about the company’s processes and products through training and constant guidance.
The Store Manager is expected to maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. S/he is also able to confidently and correctly resolve conflict and/or address complaints.
Store Managers constantly motivate their team to work together to achieve sales and other targets set by the company.
- Must be a college graduate
- Has had at least 2 years of managerial experience in any service industry (previous experience in the sporting goods industry would be an advantage)
- Has good communication skills in English and Filipino
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office applications such as Word and Excel
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledgeable in basketball products
An outdoor court that breaks the monotony of the city, situated in the heart of BGC, the Love Court is proof that Ball is Life, anytime, anywhere. Like many of the world’s iconic playgrounds, what makes the Love Court special is the community that it brings together: those who live, work, play and learn in the city who share the same excitement and love for the game. Here, Everybody Plays.
The Love Court team is looking for staff who uphold the highest standards of service while working through daily court operations of facilitating crowd flow, maintaining cleanliness and addressing queries. With the consumers in mind, the Love Court staff goes the extra mile in providing players with everything that they need for their game.
- Male or female who is at least 18 years old
- Proven to be honest, hardworking and highly self-motivated
- Service-oriented and customer-friendly individual
- Must have strong communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Coachable and quick learner
- Passionate about the game and basketball products
- Available to work changing shift schedules
In Titan’s internship program, undergraduate and graduate students get a full immersion into the brand’s culture and promise - to bring the best basketball products in the world whilst sharing the most inspiring stories. Interns interact with the people behind the brand, unified and driven by the love for the game where they get first-hand experience in the retail business and sporting goods industry in the first and only basketball specialty concept store in the Philippines. Interns work on teams such as Sales, Operations, Design, Merchandising, Finance, Human Resources, Digital, and Events Management.
Internship opportunities may be available at different points of the year depending on business needs and projects available for participation.