The HR - Administrative Officer’s main focus is to create and maintain a healthy, conducive and sustainable working environment, with the employees’ needs and productivity as top priority. The work produced by this role has direct impact on company culture, atmosphere and the employees' well-being.
The ideal candidate has high-level organizational skills because the role is responsible for servicing internal corporate requests that may come in large volumes requiring immediate action. Some of the key duties of the HR - Administrative officer are arranging company functions, sourcing office supplies and equipment, preparing and safe-keeping documents and confidential information, processing employees’ government mandatories and other benefits, and providing general company information. This role also assists the Human Resources lead in talent acquisition, training and development and employee engagement activities.
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree of a 4-year course (a degree in Human Resources or Office Administration is preferred)
- Previous human resources / administrative work experience is an advantage
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft / Apple applications such as Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Keynote
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and maintain grace under pressure
- Has great attention to detail and produces quality work quickly
- Comfortable working with different people
The Digital Content Specialist (DCS) is a key role in furthering Titan’s online presence. The DCS, along with the Senior Digital Manager and Digital Brand Manager, will be responsible for the overall content of TITAN22.COM, to ensure seamless and timely integration with brand objectives.
The DCS will take the lead in content creation for the website including product photography, social media platforms, and general website material, making sure that all output are of high standards and craftsmanship. Additionally, the DCS helps manage online visual merchandising and product upload process.
To be successful in day-to-day tasks, the DCS must have a deep sensibility in design as well as a key eye on details, must have a premium level of taste with his/her aesthetic selection and thought process, and must have high awareness on cadences and timelines.
- Must be a college graduate (preferably of any design or business course)
- Must be well-versed in Excel
- Must be well-versed in code and web development
- Has advanced knowledge and skills in design software applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Detail oriented and able to do product photography
- Preferably has had experience in copy writing and photography
An outdoor court that breaks the monotony of the city, situated in the heart of BGC, the Love Court is proof that Ball is Life, anytime, anywhere. Like many of the world’s iconic playgrounds, what makes the Love Court special is the community that it brings together: those who live, work, play and learn in the city who share the same excitement and love for the game. Here, Everybody Plays.
The Love Court team is looking for staff who uphold the highest standards of service while working through daily court operations of facilitating crowd flow, maintaining cleanliness and addressing queries. With the consumers in mind, the Love Court staff goes the extra mile in providing players with everything that they need for their game.
- Male or female who is at least 18 years old
- Proven to be honest, hardworking and highly self-motivated
- Service-oriented and customer-friendly individual
- Must have strong communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Coachable and quick learner
- Passionate about the game and basketball products
- Available to work changing shift schedules
In Titan’s internship program, undergraduate and graduate students get a full immersion into the brand’s culture and promise - to bring the best basketball products in the world whilst sharing the most inspiring stories. Interns interact with the people behind the brand, unified and driven by the love for the game where they get first-hand experience in the retail business and sporting goods industry in the first and only basketball specialty concept store in the Philippines. Interns work on teams such as Sales, Operations, Design, Merchandising, Finance, Human Resources, Digital, and Events Management.
Internship opportunities may be available at different points of the year depending on business needs and projects available for participation.