How do I place an order online?
1. Start shopping by browsing through our catalog and clicking on a product that you want to order.
2. You can see the product details, fit and sizing, and available options on the product page. You can also change the quantity of your order from this page, after that click on "Add to Cart" button to add it to your shopping cart.
3. On your shopping cart page, you can remove a product by checking the tickbox under "Remove Column", then clicking on the "Update Cart" button. You can also continue shopping and add more products on your shopping cart by clicking on "Continue Shopping" button. You can also view the estimated shipping price, or to compute the final shipping price, please login. Finally, if you want to checkout and pay for your product/s, click on the "Checkout" button.
4. If you click on "Checkout" button, you will be transferred to either the Login page or if you're signed-in already, to the Delivery Information page.
- Login Page - Just sign-in using your email and password if you have account with us already or if you're a new customer to titan22.com, click on "Create Account" button. It's FREE.
- Delivery Information Page - Check the shipping address and if you want to change it click on the "change address" button. After that, select the best rate to your shipping address and then click on the "Continue" button.
5. You will then reach the payment information page. Here, you can do the following:
- If you have a Discount Coupon code, enter it here and click on the "Apply Button".
- If you have a Gift Certificate Balance with us, click on the "tickbox" where it says "Check to use GC Account Balance".
- Select your payment option by clicking on the "tickbox" of your preferred payment. We support Major Credit Cards, Paypal, BancNet ATMs and Direct Bank Deposit.
- If you have any special instructions you can add a comment on this page.
- If everything is in order, click on "Continue" button.
6. Finally, after confirming that everything is in order, click on the "tickbox" that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of titan22.com, then click on "Confirm Order".
7. You will now be redirected to your choice of payment and will be instructed on how to pay for your orders. For instructions on how to use your Credit Card, Paypal, BancNet ATM and/or Bank Deposit. Please refer to our payment guide.
8. After payment, you will receive an email about your order and delivery schedule/tracking number.
9. For some products especially in-demand and limited releases. We will implement the following rules to give everyone a chance to buy.
a.) One pair per customer only.
b.) First come, first served policy. ( we will based this on the timestamp of your order )
c.) For all orders, please wait for a confirmation email which will be sent within 24 hours about your shoe allocation. This email will have a message like "Thank you for your order, we have allocated a size x for you. Please expect delivery by...
d.) All orders confirmed will be shipped out on the next Business day.
e.) All paid orders that was canceled due to size allocation will be refunded on the next Business day.
f.) All bank deposit payments will have until the next Business day to pay before we allocate this to the next customer.
g.) A verification might be conducted by Titan Online Team, for credit card/paypal payments.
[Back To Top]
How do I transact using my ATM debit card / BancNet Online?
What is BancNet?
BancNet is the largest electronic banking consortium with 54 members and affiliates. It is a multi-bank multi-channel electronic
payment network enabling payments for its ATM cardholders via ATM, point-of-sale terminal, Internet and Mobile.
What Banks can transact and pay at accredited Merchant websites using BancNet Online Services?
ATM cardholders with the following banks can make payments via BancNet’s Online Services with accredited online merchants and websites:
2.Asia United Bank
5.Citystate Savings Bank
8.Philippine National Bank
13.Robinsons Savings Bank
15.Standard Chartered Bank
My Bank is a BancNet member, why can’t I pay using BancNet Online Services?
Your bank may not be enabled yet to participate in BancNet Online Services. Kindly contact your bank for more information.
What is an ATM/ Debit Card? Is it different from Credit Card?
An ATM Card is issued by a bank and linked to an account holder’s savings or checking account.
Yes, it is different from a Credit Card. Payments made with a BancNet ATM card is deducted in real-time from the user’s bank account.
The accountholder must have sufficient funds in his account in order to make a payment.
What is a BancNet ATM card?
A BancNet ATM card is an ATM card issued by a BancNet member bank or subscriber. You may refer to
www.bancnetonline.com and click on ABOUT US to view the complete list of members.
I have a BancNet Member Bank Cash Card? Can I use this to make payments via BancNet Online Services?
Yes, BancNet member banks’ Cash Cards may be used to make online payments at accredited merchants and websites.
Do I need to enroll to use my BancNet ATM Card to make payments via BancNet Online Services?
No need to enroll or register your BancNet ATM account or card to use BancNet Online Services.* You can transact online immediately with your BancNet
ATM Card Number and ATM PIN.
* Note: Robinsons Savings Bank ATM cardholders are required to enroll their account by registering at website http://www.robinsonsbank.com.ph or
visit branch of account to receive Robinsons Bank 24/7 Cardless Banking Number number and PIN. Kindly enter the last 7 digits of your Robinsons Bank
24/7 Cardless Banking number and PIN issued by your branch of account when transacting at BancNet Online Services.
Where can I find my ATM card number?
Your ATM Card Number is found on the front face of your ATM Card. ATM Card Number is different from Account Number.
What is a Member Number?
Some BancNet Member Banks require their account holders to input their Member Number when making payments via BancNet Online Services.
Member banks that have Member Numbers are Allied Bank, Chinatrust, Metrobank, Philtrust, RCBC and RCBC Savings Bank.
Why can’t I type my ATM Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
Among the security features that BancNet has put into place is the disable of use of keyboard to enter an ATM PIN online. This is to protect the
accountholder from malicious programs such as keyloggers.
Why are the numbers not in order on the ATM PIN PAD?
This is another security feature of BancNet to protect accountholders from shoulder surfers – people who attempt to capture sensitive user
information (i.e. ATM PIN) by direct observation such as looking over someone’s shoulder or observing from a distance.
The numbers on the PIN Pad are randomized after every session.
How can I check if I have sufficient balance to make a payment?
BancNet ATM cardholders may check their balance by visiting
There is no fee to make a balance inquiry.
[Back To Top]
How do I know my order was placed successfully?
You will know that your order was placed successfully when you receive a notice via email and via the website that your order has been placed and is being processed.
[Back To Top]
How do I find my right size?
The items that we sell may vary in size, this is the reason why we have a Fit & Sizing tab when you are on the Product Details page.
The Fit & Sizing information will help you gauge which size is for you. If you still have concerns after looking at the Fit & Sizing information, you can
always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you.
[Back To Top]
Can I send my item as a gift?
Yes, you can send the item as a gift, just indicate this in our Special Instructions section during the Check Out process.
[Back To Top]
What do I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, just click on the forgot password link in the login page and follow the instructions. You can also email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
[Back To Top]