TITAN TWITTER RSVP
In line with Nike’s direction to manage product releases in a safer, more efficient and fair manner, we will be adopting a modified version of its Twitter RSVP program for some of our upcoming product releases in the future.
Twitter RSVP will be used to help manage product launches at Titan from time to time. This process does not apply to Titan22.com.
The Twitter RSVP Process:
A successful RSVP ensures a better opportunity for you to purchase Nike product on its designated release date. This opportunity is not a guarantee of your purchase of the product.
• On the RSVP date, Titan (@Titan_22) will send a tweet at a random time to begin our Twitter RSVP process, including an image that contains a product specific hashtag (#tag).
• Once registration is open, you must send a Direct Message (“DM”) to this Twitter account (@Premytheus) in order to participate. The DM must include:
• The product-specific #tag contained in the image tweeted by the store
• Your first and last name
• Your date of birth
• Your shoe size (limit one).
• Confirmations from the store will be sent via DM to those who have successfully secured their requested size. Shoes will be awarded on a “first respond, first served” basis for your requested size, with the exception that Titan has the right in our sole discretion at any time to cancel, modify or suspend the Twitter RSVP process for any reason including due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other reason which in the sole opinion of Titan affects the security, fairness, integrity, administration, or proper conduct of this Twitter RSVP process. Titan is not responsible for late, lost incomplete, misdirected, garbled, damaged, delayed or undelivered Tweets or for any other communication or other delivery errors in connection with this Twitter RSVP. If Titan terminates the Twitter RSVP process, Titan has the option to select potential winners in a random drawing among valid, non-suspect, eligible entries, or, as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Titan.
• Confirmed recipients must pick up their product (in person w/ valid identification) from the store on the day of launch during the timeframe specified by the store. Unclaimed product will be announced on Twitter and will be re-released at the store’s discretion.
How do you properly RSVP through DM?
• Step 1: Make sure you are following the @Premytheus Twitter account in order to send a DM.
Note: @Premytheus needs to follow you back in order for you to send a DM. On each Twitter RSVP release, there will be an assigned cut-off time for you to follow @Premytheus, after which time (i.e. 12NN Friday, March 22), all subsequent new followers will no longer get a follow back. Account privacy settings may prevent @Premytheus from following you back, which may result in your inability to send us a DM.
• Step 2: Watch for the official Titan twitter account (@Titan_22) to send a RSVP tweet at a random time on the designated RSVP day.
Example Tweet: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Foamposite One. Hashtag is circled in this image:
• Step 3: you respond with a DM to the @Premytheus Twitter account.
[unique #tag], [first and last name], [date of birth], [shoe size]
• Confirmed recipients must provide a valid ID (Government/Passport/Military/School ID) with a first and last name that matches the first and last name provided for RSVP.
• Size cannot be changed once it has been confirmed to a person through Twitter RSVP.
• Resell or trade of Twitter RSVP confirmation is prohibited.
• Twitter RSVP confirmation is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or for credit towards any purchase.
• Only those who successfully RSVP are allowed to line up at the store for this release.
• Launch process is always subject to change at any time at the discretion of Titan.