What's UA 3X3?
UA 3X3 is the ultimate 3-on-3 basketball tournament brought to you by Under Armour Southeast Asia. It offers every passionate basketballer the chance to compete while testing their team’s skills, teamwork, and their Will to own the court. The winners of each country’s competition will win attractive prizes from Under Armour, and the best players of the tournament will stand the ultimate chance to represent their country at the FIBA U18 3×3 Asia Cup 2017 against other regional national teams.
Winners for each country’s competition will get to be selected to represent your nation to battle it out against other Asian national teams at the FIBA U18 Asia Cup held in Cyberjaya Gem in Mall Malaysia 26-28 May 2017.
Flights and accommodation fully paid for the winning team.
Customized UA National jerseys provided for winning team.
Top 3 teams in each category will receive individual tournament medals and UA cash vouchers. Champion team will receive $1,000 SGD worth of UA cash vouchers while the 1st runner-up and 2nd runner-up will receive $600 SGD and $400 SGD, respectively.
*This competition is in partnership with BAS, MABA, SBP and PERBASI as the selection process to represent the nation in the 3×3 competition. Final decisions rest with the National Federations/Associations.
Registration fee worth Php 5,500 is for a team of max 4 players (3 playing + 1 reserve). Each category requires a minimum of 8 participating teams to proceed. Entries will be accepted on a “first come first serve” basis.
Team Captain to bring the following items for registration at listed stores in your country/city below:
// Only CASH payment accepted.
Successfully registered teams will receive an official receipt from the stores for their Game Pack collection on event day.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Registration deadline: 9 April 2017.
2. Entries will be accepted on a “first come first serve” basis.
3. This tournament will feature TWO (2) categories: Under 18 Boys and Under 18 Girls.
4. Registration fee is for a team of FOUR (4) players.
5. All teams must complete the payment before deadline. Registration Fee is non-refundable in all cases.
6. Payment must be in CASH at the listed participating stores.
7. Indemnity form (Singapore / Malaysia / Indonesia / Manila / Cebu) must be completed and submitted in hardcopy at participating stores.
8. Please make sure that all players in the team fit the established age category (born in 1999, 2000 or 2001). Violation will result automatically in disqualification.
9. Only citizens of each corresponding countries are eligible for registration.
10. Change of team members is not allowed after submission of entry forms.
11. All participants must present their original Identity Card / Passport / Student ID during the event day when required.
12. Games will be played according to the FIBA 3×3 Official Basketball Rules. The event organizer reserves the right to adjust contest and format at any time as needed.
13. All players must register themselves on FIBA www.3x3planet.com.
14. Any rough play or un-sportsman like behavior will automatically result in disqualification.
15. The event organizer reserves the right to any decisions made through the tournament and no damage shall be claimed from the event organizer or sponsor.
16. Winning team can be selected by BAS/PERBASI/MABA/SBP to represent their country as part of the National contingent to compete in the FIBA 3×3 Asia Cup on 27–29 May 2017 in Malaysia. Final decisions rest with the National Federations / Associations.
17. Winners are responsible for all required travel documents for travel.
18. For enquiries, kindly contact: email@example.com.